Ramsey Ray Austin, 67 - February 10, 2010
Ramsey Ray Austin, 67, of Holdrege, formerly of Gothenburg and Loomis, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2010, at the Christian Homes Care Community in Holdrege.
Memorial services will be conducted from the Lighthouse Baptist Church in Loomis at 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 8, with the Rev. Mike Szekely officiating. A private family burial will take place at a later date.
A memorial has been established and suggested to the Lighthouse Baptist Church of Loomis.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%