Gerald “Jerry” Jorgensen - March 03, 2010
Gerald “Jerry” Jorgensen, 72, of Gothenburg passed away Monday, Feb. 22, 2010, at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha with family by his side.
Services were held on Saturday, Feb. 27, at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: his wife, Marlene; two sons—Brad (Jan-ell) Jorgensen of Gothenburg and Ross (Julie) Jorgensen of Bakersfield, CA; a daughter, Rana (Keith) Williamson of Gothenburg; sisters—Shirley Todd of Scottsbluff, Beverly Benda of Hemingford and Carolyn (Sus) Peden of Gothenburg; grandchildren—Jamie (Bryan) O’Donnell of Japan, Jeremy (Emily) Jorgensen of Lincoln, Heath (Lindsey) Carranza, Jerrad (Cara) Carranza and Chris (Jessica) Carranza, all of Omaha, Alyssa (Casey) Lucas of Oakhurst, CA, Ashley Jorgensen of San Diego, CA, Amy Jorgensen of Bakersfield, Cory (Anna) Williamson of Lincoln, and Zane Williamson (Michaela Stovall) of Hastings; six great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for the complete paper on-line on Wednesday afternoons.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC