Michael Reyna, 8 - March 15, 2010
Michael Andrew Reyna, 8, of Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, March 10, 2010, at Cozad as a result of an auto accident.
Mass of Christian burial was held on Monday, March 15, at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church of Gothenburg with Rev. Don O’Brien and Rev. Paul Colling officiating.
?Survivors include: his parents, Jose and Alicia of Gothenburg; a brother, Eddy Reyna of Gothenburg; sisters—Aixa Reyna, Selena Reyna and Aulis Martinez, all of Gothenburg; grandparents—Petra Martinez, Salvador Villasenor, Rosa Ibarra and Cecilio Reyna; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics