Gayle Alberta Goodwin, 67 - March 16, 2010
Gayle Alberta Goodwin, 67, of Brady passed away Wednesday, March 10, 2010, at Membries Hospital in Deming, NM.
Services are pending and will take place at Gothenburg at a later date.
?Goodwin was preceded in death by her parents, Albert and Elva Patterson.
?Survivors include: her husband, Chancy of Jeffrey Lake; two daughters—Sally (John) Mitchell of Gering, and Katy (Kevin) Heineman of Sidney; a sister, Colleen (Norm) Geiken of Gothenburg; mother-in-law, Vera Oliver of Gothenburg; six grandchildren including a new granddaughter, Hope Noelle Mitchell.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested