Gladys M. Larson, 98 - April 07, 2010
Gladys M. Larson, 98, of Gothenburg, formerly of North Platte, passed away Saturday, April 3, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
A closed casket service was held on Wednesday, April 7, at the First United Methodist Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Burial was at the Central City Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Winter and Bessie Skow; her husband, Leonard Larson; a brother, Gilbert Skow; two infant sisters.
Survivors include: her children—Royce (Lennie) Larson of Nevada City, CA, Richard (Connie) Larson of Gothenburg, and Barbara (Kern) Harshbarger of Kearney; nine grandchildren—Robert Eric Larson, Gerald Andrew Larson, Christopher Steven Larson, Debbie Dawn Rubenthaler, Todd Winter Larson, John Eric Larson, Shawn Kern Harshbarger, Kellie Lynn Shield and Kyle David Harshbarger; 16 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite