Smith Kite, 89 - April 22, 2010
Smith Kite, 89, of Gothenburg passed away Sunday, April 18, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Memorial services were April 22 at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with Haun Kite officiating.
He was preceded in death by: his older brother, Tom Kite; and one great-grandchild, John Owen Kite.
Survivors include: his four sons—Terence (Jo) of Malibu, CA, Syd (Joleen) of Gothenburg, Paul (Gayle) of Benson, AZ, and David (Judy) of Austin, TX; nine grandchildren—Bryan (Patricia) Kite, Charlotte, NC, Valene (Ryan) Roseke of Center Point, IA, Aaron (Summer) of Dodge City, KS, Jason (Robin) Kite of Malibu, CA, Derek (Valerie) Kite of York, Julie (Jeff) Lemon of Peoria, AZ, Dan (Jimieanne) Kite of Norman, OK, Justin Kite and Megan Kite of San Antonio, TX; sixteen great-grandchildren; brothers—Haun (Neva) Kite of Amarillo, TX, and James (Joyce) Kite of Kennedale, TX; a sister, Fay (Roy) Davis Plano, TX.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president