Elizabeth Ann Brown, 89 - April 28, 2010
Elizabeth Ann Brown, 89, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Dec. 24, 2009, following a brief bout with leukemia.
A burial service will take place on May 7 at 1 p.m. at Ft. McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, John and Dixie; her husband, Samuel; a sister, Rebecca Cate.
Survivors include: her son, Jack (Linda) Brown of Antioch; a daughter, Sandra (George) McKee of Antioch; grandson, Jim Crase; granddaughter, Heather Brown; great-granddaughter, Kaylee Brown, all of Antioch; sisters—Luella Kipp of Ontario, CA, Dixie (Harold) Davis of Sonora, CA, and Jackwelyn (John) Nastari of Dallas, OR; brothers-in-law—Bruce Brown, Leroy (Chet) Brown, George Brown and Robert Brown, all originally of Gothenburg; sisters-in-law—Edith Hiedelbrink, Mary Potts, Lena Pallet, Laura Huber and Betty Schroeder, all originally of Gothenburg; numerous nieces, nephews and other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog