Harvey E. Brown, 93 - April 28, 2010
Harvey E. Brown, 93, of Gothenburg, formerly of Arnold, died Thursday, April 22, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Services were held Monday, April 26, at Blase Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg. Burial took place at the Arnold Cemetery followed by a gathering at the new Baptist Church on south Highway 47.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Ruth; a grandson, Arin Duryea.
Survivors include: his daughters—Cheri (John) Koinzan of Broken Bow and Valarie (Robert) Jackson of Maxwell; a grandson, Dagin; granddaughter, Leah (Ivan) Miller of Maxwell; great-grandchildren—Jessi and Brian Miller; special friends—John Halstead and Lester McMurray; companion, Darline Price.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride