Terry Lee McCully, 49 - April 28, 2010
Terry Lee McCully, 49, of North Platte died Wednesday, April 21, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte.
Memorial services will be Friday, April 30, at 2:30 p.m. at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel at Gothenburg with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating. Interment will take place at the Grandview Cemetery, north of Willow Island.
He was preceded in death by: his grandfathers—Herbert Phillips and Thomas McCully; grandmothers—Elise M. Phillips and Iva McCully.
Survivors include: his father, LeRoy (Veta) McCully of Casper, WY; his mother, Ida (Robert) Goodman of Johnstown; brothers—Clifford, Sr. (Angela) English of Gothenburg and Matthew (Carrie) English of Cozad; a sister, Marlene (Scott) Johnson of Atkinson; six nieces, three nephews, two great-nieces and four great-nephews; numerous uncles, aunts and cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly