Don Ackerman, 76 - May 05, 2010
Don Eugene Ackerman, 76, of New York, NY, and Naples, FL, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Sunday, April 25, 2010, at his home in New York City.
Services will be held at West Point, NY, on May 10 at 10 a.m. at the Old Cadet Chapel located at the cemetery. Prayer and full military honors will take place at the grave site.
Survivors include: his wife, Jean; a brother, Jim; his daughter, Cheri; two sons—Michael and Steven; seven grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite