Ted Struempler, 76 - July 07, 2010
Ted Struempler, 76, of Callaway died Tuesday, June 22, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte.
Private family services will take place at a later date.
He was preceded in death by: his parents; four brothers—William, Gerald, Fritz and Erich; three sisters—Edna, Erna and Lottie.
Survivors include: his wife, Norma of Callaway; a son, Steve Gruber of Phoenix, AZ; three brothers—Henry Struempler of Berwyn, Herbert (Elsie) Struempler of Broken Bow, and Ronald Struempler of Oconto; three sisters—Elsie (LeRoy) Cyriacks of Gothenburg, Geraldine (Gary) Mitchell of Bella Vista, AR, and Adele (Paul) Chandler of Plymouth, MN; numerous nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president