Larry Wayne Vincent, 66 - July 14, 2010
Larry Wayne Vincent, 66, of Gothenburg died Sunday, July 11, 2010, at his home in Gothenburg.
Services will take place at the First United Methodist Church on Thursday, July 15, at 10:30 a.m. with Larry Michael-Rush officiating. Interment will be at the Greenwood Cemetery at York.
Vincent was preceded in death by his father, L. Wayne Vincent.
Survivors include: his wife, Judy Kay Vincent of Gothenburg; sons—Kyle (Tiffany) Vincent of Gothenburg and TJ (Jennifer) Vincent of Omaha; his mother, Edna Vincent of York; brothers—Jim (Kay) Vincent of Kearney and Craig (Patti) Vincent of York; granddaughters—Claire Vincent of Gothenburg and Maggie Vincent of Omaha.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Warren carries Brady past Mullen Broncos
- County and communications company to negotiate on tower
- Swedes sail smoothly through O’Neill
- Swedes look to regain focus
- Climate change site offers ways to reduce costs to ag
- Lake Helen progress from the air
- Locker room makeover for art, computer classes
- Schaben finds a fit in auto body class