Anna L. Hilton, 98 - July 21, 2010
Anna L. Hilton, 98, of Elwood passed away Friday, July 16, 2010, at the Elwood Care Center.
Services took place on Tuesday, July 20, at the First United Methodist Church of Elwood with the Rev. Roger Gillming officiating. Burial was at the Elwood Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Roy in 1996; a daughter, Delores Stoll; son-in-law, Maynard Stoll; two grandsons—David Taylor and Tom Petersen; one sister and three brothers.
Survivors include: her three daughters—Barbara (Bob) Taylor of Springdale, AR, Dorthy (Harold) Henry of Cozad, and Carolyn (Jerry) Brown of Doniphan; two sons—Bob (Jane) Hilton of Elwood and Dan Hilton of Mesa, AZ; two sisters—Frida Cline of Gothenburg and Betty (Roy) Clark of Lexington; a brother, Bill (Lucille) Rickertsen of Gothenburg; 18 grandchildren, 41 great-grandchildren and 12 great-great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president