Noami G. Dean, 84 - August 18, 2010
Naomi G. Dean, 84, of Wood River, formerly of Gothenburg, died Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2010, at the Good Samaritan Society Nursing Home in Wood River.
Services took place on Friday, Aug. 13, at the Apfel Funeral Home at Wood River with the Rev. Judith Rainforth of the First Lutheran Church of Omaha officiating. Burial was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Albert and Beckie; her husband, Marion; two sisters and two brothers.
Survivors include: her son, James (Jeanette) Dean of Columbus; her daughter, Gretchen (Steve) Holland of Bozeman, MT; grandchildren—CoCo (James) Dean-Bush and Cassie Dean, all of Cincinnati, OH, Maj. Christopher (Christy) Holland of Little Rock Air Force Base, Little Rock, AR, and Tiffany (Chris) Allen of Bozeman; four great-grandchildren—Angelina and Maya Bush of Cincinnati, and Carolina and Caleb Holland of Little Rock Air Force Base.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates