Marilyn France, 76 - August 18, 2010
Marilyn Jean France, 76, of Gothenburg passed away Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010, at North Platte.
Services took place on Friday, Aug. 13, at the American Lutheran Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. Interment was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
France was preceded in death by her parents, Bernard and Otolee.
Survivors include: her husband, Leonard France of Gothenburg; son, Shane (Debbie) France, and their children—Logan and Austin of Tucson, AZ; son, Kirk (Rhonda) France, and their children—Brett, Lauren and Scott of Plano, TX; a brother, Bill (Joyce) Peck; brother-in-law, Robert Adams; sister-in-law, Delores Heuer.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics