Leo M. Peden, 91 - August 18, 2010
Leo M. Peden, 91, of Sun City, AZ, formerly of Cozad, died Saturday, Aug. 7, 2010.
A private family celebration of life service will take place at a later date. Burial will be at the Fairview Cemetery, south of Cozad.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Leila; his parents, Walter and Frances; sisters—Ruby Schmeeckle, Betty Cone and Arlene McAdams; brothers—Oliver Peden, Bob Peden and Ernie Peden.
Survivors include: his children—Marilyn Brown of Colorado, and Gordon Peden of Cozad; a sister, Helen (Art) Curtis of Lincoln; brother, Darrell (Jenise) Peden of Florida; grandchildren—Cindy (Paxton) Helling and Mike Brown, all of Colorado, Mark (Marci) Peden of Goodland, KS, Teri (Tim) Schmeeckle of Gothenburg, and Cody (Debbie) Peden of Cozad; 10 great-grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State