Elizabeth Deines, 88 - August 25, 2010
Elizabeth “Betty” Deines, 88, of Cozad died Monday, July 19, 2010, at Gateway Senior Living Center in Lincoln.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Stanley in 1996; three brothers and one sister.
Survivors include: her two daughters—Karen (Richard) Keller of Lincoln, and Cindi (Donn) Atchison of York; six grandchildren—Sean, Shelley, Heidi, Casey, Corey and Rustin; 12 great-grandchildren; a niece, Sheila Risley of Banning, CA.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%