Zola Belle Adams, 87 - August 25, 2010
Zola Belle Adams, 87, of Lincoln, formerly of Cozad, passed away Sunday, Aug. 22, 2010, at the Ambassador Nursing Home in Lincoln.
Adams was preceded in death by: her husband, Milton; her parents, D.L. and Fern Stahl; two brothers—Gerald and Norwin.
Survivors include: two daughters—Cheryl Kaye (Ronald) Sullivan of Herington, KS, and Debra Jo (Robert) Herbek of Lincoln; seven grandchildren—Dustin, Matt, Kentin, Cassie, Tag, Bart and Briggs; 14 great-grandchildren; a sister, Marylin Amsberry of Ansley; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen