Zola Belle Adams, 87 - August 25, 2010
Zola Belle Adams, 87, of Lincoln, formerly of Cozad, passed away Sunday, Aug. 22, 2010, at the Ambassador Nursing Home in Lincoln.
Adams was preceded in death by: her husband, Milton; her parents, D.L. and Fern Stahl; two brothers—Gerald and Norwin.
Survivors include: two daughters—Cheryl Kaye (Ronald) Sullivan of Herington, KS, and Debra Jo (Robert) Herbek of Lincoln; seven grandchildren—Dustin, Matt, Kentin, Cassie, Tag, Bart and Briggs; 14 great-grandchildren; a sister, Marylin Amsberry of Ansley; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State