Harvey M. McNeal, 79 - August 25, 2010
Harvey M. McNeal, 79, of Conroe, TX, formerly of Gothenburg and Clarks, died at the Oasis Assisted Living Center in Conroe on Friday, Aug. 20, 2010.
McNeal was preceded in death by: his parents, Warren and Ruth; a son, Mark McNeal on May 20, 2008.
Survivors include: his wife, Lola McNeal of Conroe; four daughters—Karen McKinley of Blue Springs, MO, Linda (Bruce) Michalak of Ft. Lupton, CO, Sylvia (Jerry) Jerome of Walker, IA, and Janet (Michael) Smith of Conroe; grandchildren—Shaun and Jason Crawford, Megan McKinley, Michael, David and Julie Michalak, Brian, Andrew, and Daniel Smith, Seth and Isaac Jerome, Melanie Mamula and Emily Wilson; 17 great-grandchildren; a brother, Ronald (Beverly) McNeal of Ralston; sister Marjorie (Melvin) Seek of Ft. Collins, CO.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates