Harvey M. McNeal, 79 - August 25, 2010
Harvey M. McNeal, 79, of Conroe, TX, formerly of Gothenburg and Clarks, died at the Oasis Assisted Living Center in Conroe on Friday, Aug. 20, 2010.
McNeal was preceded in death by: his parents, Warren and Ruth; a son, Mark McNeal on May 20, 2008.
Survivors include: his wife, Lola McNeal of Conroe; four daughters—Karen McKinley of Blue Springs, MO, Linda (Bruce) Michalak of Ft. Lupton, CO, Sylvia (Jerry) Jerome of Walker, IA, and Janet (Michael) Smith of Conroe; grandchildren—Shaun and Jason Crawford, Megan McKinley, Michael, David and Julie Michalak, Brian, Andrew, and Daniel Smith, Seth and Isaac Jerome, Melanie Mamula and Emily Wilson; 17 great-grandchildren; a brother, Ronald (Beverly) McNeal of Ralston; sister Marjorie (Melvin) Seek of Ft. Collins, CO.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout