Bradley Andersen, 63 - January 10, 2009
Bradley “Brad” Andersen, 63, of Cozad passed away Sunday, Aug. 29, 2010, at his home.
A memorial service was Sept. 1 at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad with the Rev. Doug Smith officiating. Inurnment was at the Cozad Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his father, T.A. Andersen, in 1995.
Survivors include: his wife, Mary Andersen of Cozad; a daughter, Jennifer (Andy) Thill of Omaha; a son, Greg Andersen of Cozad; his mother, Doris Andersen of Cozad; sister, Loye Andersen of Lincoln; two granddaughters—Addison and Emily; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays