Dale Fuller, 86 - September 15, 2010
Dale Montraville Fuller, 86, of North Platte passed away Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, at the Nebraska Heart Institute in Lincoln.
Services took place Monday, Sept. 13, at the First United Methodist Church with Dr. Douglas Delp officiating. Burial was at the North Platte Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Montie and Anna; four sisters and a brother; an infant grandson, Brian Fuller.
Survivors include: his wife, LaDonna of North Platte; his children—Montie (Maurine) Fuller of North Platte, Linda (Jack) Frye of Silver City, IA, Wayne (Kathy) Fuller of Kearney, Vickie (Rich) Buhrman of Cozad, and Valerie (Kevin) Vincent of Oshkosh; 14 grandchildren, two step-grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren; numerous other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500