Jake Reeves, 25 - September 15, 2010
Jake C. Reeves, 25, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg, died Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, at Columbia, MO.
Services were Sept. 15 at Faith Bible Church in Lincoln with the Rev. Tom Rempel officiating.
Survivors include: his parents, Thomas and Dawn Reeves of Lincoln; grandparents, Floyd and Joan Bauer of Brady; great-grandmother, Arlene Bauer of Gilbert, AZ; aunts—Renee’ Reschenthaler of Stone Mountain, GA, and Lynn (Bruce) Weber of Lincoln; uncles—Steve (Georgia) Reeves of Gothenburg and James Reeves of Loup City; numerous cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout