Christopher Bratcher, 45 - September 29, 2010
Christopher Lee Bratcher, 45, of Omaha passed away Thursday, Sept. 23, 2010, at Omaha.
A private family inurnment will take place at a later date.
Bratcher was preceded in death by his father, Arnold A. Bratcher.
Survivors include: his mother, Juanita L. Bratcher; a sister and brother-in-law, Stacy and Chris Healey; nephews—Will and Ryan Healey; nieces—Eve and Layla Healey, all of Gothenburg.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair