Cindy McKeone, 49 - October 13, 2010
Cindy K. McKeone, 49, of Cozad, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Sunday, Oct. 10, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services will take place on Thursday, Oct. 14, at 10:30 a.m. at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad with the Revs. Doug Smith and Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial will be at the Cozad Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her brother, Marty Donald Lundstrom; her grandparents.
Survivors include: her husband, Mark McKeone of Cozad; a daughter, Julie (Jake) Fecht of Gothenburg; a son, Shawn (Katrina) Traver of Colorado Springs, CO; step children—Austin McKeone and Alex McKeone, both of Papillion; her parents, Ward (Shirley) Lundstrom of Gothenburg; four grandchildren—Gunnar, Beau, Christian and Michael; two brothers—Todd (Wendy) Lundstrom of Broken Bow and Scott Lundstrom of Mitchell, S.D.; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities