Cindy McKeone, 49 - October 13, 2010
Cindy K. McKeone, 49, of Cozad, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Sunday, Oct. 10, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services will take place on Thursday, Oct. 14, at 10:30 a.m. at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad with the Revs. Doug Smith and Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial will be at the Cozad Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her brother, Marty Donald Lundstrom; her grandparents.
Survivors include: her husband, Mark McKeone of Cozad; a daughter, Julie (Jake) Fecht of Gothenburg; a son, Shawn (Katrina) Traver of Colorado Springs, CO; step children—Austin McKeone and Alex McKeone, both of Papillion; her parents, Ward (Shirley) Lundstrom of Gothenburg; four grandchildren—Gunnar, Beau, Christian and Michael; two brothers—Todd (Wendy) Lundstrom of Broken Bow and Scott Lundstrom of Mitchell, S.D.; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action