C. Keith Windrum, 89 - October 20, 2010
Judge C. Keith Windrum, 89, of Boise, ID, formerly of Gothenburg, died Monday, Oct. 11, 2010, at his daughter’s home in Boise.
A service of interment will take place at Fort McPherson National Cemetery on Monday, Nov. 1, 2010, at 3 p.m. A time of fellowship will follow at 4 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church, 1600 W. E St., North Platte.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, June; his parents, Carl and Fay Windrum; brothers—Morell and Richard (Betty); sister-in-law, Kay.
Survivors include: his brother, Larry; his daughters—Cay (Ron) and their children Lonnie and Jesse; and Carol and (Tim); a son, Steve (Joan) and their children Roman and Carmen; five great-grandchildren; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president