Larry C. Sundstrom, 69 - November 24, 2010
Larry C. Sundstrom, 69, of Maxwell passed away Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2010, at the North Platte Care Centre.
Services took place on Saturday, Nov. 20, at Carpenter Memorial Chapel. Burial was at the Plainview Cemetery near Maxwell.
Sundstrom was preceded in death by his parents, Chester and Thelma.
Survivors include: his wife, Donna of Maxwell; two sons—Rustin “Russ” (Angela) Sundstrom and granddaughter, Cheyenne, all of Moorefield, and Neil Sundstrom of Maxwell; a sister, Kay Sundstrom of North Platte; brother, Raymond (Darice) Sundstrom of North Platte; numerous nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar