Dorothy Hinz, 89 - December 22, 2010
Dorothy Maxine Hinz, 89, resident of Sedro-Woolley, WA, originally of Gothenburg, passed away Thursday, Dec. 16, 2010, at the Life Care Center of Mount Vernon at Mount Vernon, WA.
Services were Dec. 22 at North Cascade Seventh-day Adventist Church, Highway 20 in Burlington, WA, with the Rev. Ira Bartolome officiating. Interment and graveside services will take place Wednesday, Dec. 29, at 1 p.m. at the Gothenburg Cemetery under the direction of Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel.
Hinz was preceded in death by: her parents, Lou and Villa Mae Bowman; a son, William David Jones; sister, Juanita Kite; two brothers—Jim and Pete Bowman.
Survivors include: her husband, Robert L. Hinz of the family home in Sedro-Woolley; her children—Sandra Kay (Joe) Pirak of Tulalip, WA, Terry (Jean) Jones of Brookfield, MH, Julia (Jerry) Bushree of Georgetown, TX, and Kristin (Tommy) Sivula of Long Beach, CA; nine grandchildren, 17 great-grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren; a sister, Joann (Bill) Kozisek of Storm Lake, IA; two brothers—Rodney (Shorty) Bowman of Omaha, and Calvin Bowman of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%