Sue Jakeway - December 22, 2010
Sue E. (Wiggins) Jakeway of Sylvania, OH, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, Nov. 29, 2010.
Survivors include: her husband, Bill; two sons—Patrick (Angela) and Bradley (Tanja); a sister, Ann; two brothers—Theron and Tim; four grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook