Anne Tripp, 46 - December 29, 2010
Anne M. Tripp, 46, of Gothenburg died Thursday, Dec. 23, 2010, at Gothenburg following a courageous battle with cancer.
Services took place Monday, Dec. 27, at the Victory Assembly of God Church with the Rev. Mark Borchardt officiating. Interment was at the Ord Catholic Cemetery.
Tripp was preceded in death by: her parents, Donald and LaVerna Dahlin.
Survivors include: her husband, Russell Tripp of Gothenburg; three sons—Jeremiah, Noah and Levi Tripp; a daughter, Emma Tripp; mother, Sheri Dahlin; brothers—Dale Dahlin, Jeff Jelinek and Jay Jelinek; sisters—Jill Jewell and Jasi Jelinek; brothers-in-law—Tony Tripp and Randy Tripp; sisters-in-law—Leesa Shumaker and Tammy Abbott; numerous extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout