Misty Kay Herrin Schultz, 3 - December 29, 2010
Misty Kay Herrin Schultz, 3, of Gothenburg passed away Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2010, at Kearney.
Services took place Tuesday, Dec. 28, at Carpenter Memorial Chapel in North Platte. A visitation was held on Monday.
Survivors include: her parents; her sisters—Jayna Schultz and Ashley Herrin; grandparents—Roberta Herrin, Andy (Dawn) Bowker, Gary D. Schultz, Debra and Roy Rogers; great-grandparents—Genevieve Newman, Edna Merrell and Floyd and Viola Schultz; an aunt, Zella Worden; her uncles—Travis Schultz and Shawn Triplett; a great uncle, Jim Newman; numerous other aunts, uncles and cousins.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout