Harold McFadden, 94 - December 31, 2010
Harold McFadden, 94, of Gothenburg passed away Friday, Dec. 31, 2010.
Services will take place at Our Lady of Good Counsel Church on Thursday, Jan. 6, 2011, at 10:30 a.m. with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating. Interment will follow services at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
A visitation will be at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Jan. 5. from 1-8 p.m.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Dorothy McFadden; his parents, Ignatius and Mary; brothers—W. Howard and Harry McFadden.
Survivors include: his son, Dennis McFadden of Gothenburg; his daughter, Cheryl (John) Van Clief of Louisville, CO; a grandson, Justin Van Clief of Colorado; granddaughter, Katrina McFadden of Pensacola, FL; step-grandson, Jeff Oxford of Lincoln; a great-granddaughter; sister, Gladys Armitage of Cheyenne, WY; nieces, nephews and numerous extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC