Pearle L. Witte, 86 - December 01, 2010
Pearle L. Witte, 86, of Omaha, formerly Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2010, at Omaha.
Memorial services will take place Jan. 14, 2011, at 1:30 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church at Gothenburg. Internment will be at Ft. McPherson National Cemetery near Maxwell prior to the service at 11 a.m.
Witte was preceded in death by: her husband, Walter G. Witte; her parents, Ray and Nettie Cunning; brothers—Clyde, Charles and Francis “Johnny” Cunning.
Survivors include: her daughter and son-in-law, Robin (John) Johnson of Omaha; a granddaughter, Ashley Johnson of Omaha; brother, James “Jimmy” Cunning of Gothenburg; sisters-in-law—Eileen Cunning of El Monte, CA, and Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23