Linda Fisher, 46 - February 05, 2011
Linda Jo Fisher, 46, of Morganville, KS, formerly of Lexington and Overton, passed away Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011, at her home in Morganville.
A memorial service will take place on Saturday, Feb. 12, at the Trinity Lutheran Church of Lexington at 11 a.m. Burial will be at the Overton cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Max and Doris Fisher; grandparents, Loran and Anna Fisher, and Ray and Elizabeth Smith; nephews—Jan Fisher, Adam Fisher and Ryan Johnson; numerous aunts and uncles.
Survivors include: her three brothers—Terry (Sandy) Fisher and Jerry (Wanda) Fisher, all of Cozad, and Larry (Peggy) Fisher of rural Overton; four sisters—Sharon Johnson of Blue Hill, Shirley (Curtis) Thornton of Lincoln, Susan (Kenny) Lenz of Gothenburg, and Nancy (Ed) Bennett of Overton; her fiancé, Tom Randall; 12 nieces, five nephews and numerous great-nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics