Larry Slack, 73 - February 22, 2011
Larry Dean Slack, 73, of Cozad passed away on Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2011, at his home in Cozad.
Cremation was chosen. A private family inurnment will take place at a later date in the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Slack was preceded in death by father, mother, step-father, step-mother, sister Mary Ann and a special aunt.
Survivors are: half-brother, Bill (Betty) Slack of Brady; three half-sisters, Evonne (Garry) Hicken of Gothenburg, Carol Slack of Gothenburg, Beverly (Mike) Troxel of Sutherland; many nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC