Majorie Peterson, 78 - February 28, 2011
Marjorie Ruth Peterson, 78, of Gothenburg passed away Monday, Feb. 28, 2011, at Gothenburg.
Services will take place at the First United Methodist Church on Friday, March 4, at 2 p.m. with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment will be at a later date at the Peckham Cemetery of Gothenburg.
Peterson was preceded in death by: her parents, John and Frances Paustian, and son-in-law Jon Custer.
Survivors include: her husband, Robert R. Peterson of Gothenburg; two sons—David Peterson of Upperco, MD, and Gregory Peterson of Baltimore; a daughter, Linda (Steven Renshaw) Custer of Linthicum Heights, MD; seven grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity