Edward Kruse, 94 - March 06, 2011
Edward E. Kruse, 94, of Cozad passed away Sunday, March 6, 2011, at the Cozad Community Hospital.
Services were March 10 at Berryman Funeral Home Chapel of Cozad with the Rev. Rodney Mohler officiating. Burial, with military honors, was at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Kruse was preceded in death by: his parents, Everett and Gertrude; his wife, Jane in 2006; two sons—Randy and Mike; a daughter, Connie; two brothers—Harvey and Wilb; three sisters—Mary Malcom, Hilda Wilcox and Margaret Fisher.
Survivors include: his daughter, Beth (Jesse) Guerra of Cozad; his son, Eddie (Sandy) Kruse of Port Charlotte, FL; a brother, Lloyd Pohl (Billie) of Banning, CA; sister, Birdie (Ben) Lee of North Platte; nine grandchildren—Troy Kruse, Tony Guerra, Jay (Amber) Guerra, Mindy (Dusty) Paxton, Michelle and Melissa Kruse, Julius (Laura) Gruber, Kristy Gruber and Tina Clouse; 23 great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout