John Jensen, 85 - March 01, 2011
John A. Jensen, 85, of Gothenburg passed away Tuesday, March 1, 2011, at North Platte.
Services took place at the First Baptist Church on Saturday, March 5, with the Revs. Larry Viter and Bill Ivey officiating. Interment was at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Jensen was preceded in death by: his parents, Walter and Dena; his wife, Mary; sister, Marye Franzen.
Survivors include: his son, Ronald, and children—Jill (Krishnan) Kandasamy, Ryan and Jacob; his son, Steve, and children—Bart (Amy) VanSickle and children—Emerald Jensen and Alyssa and Elizabeth Callaway, Justin (Jennifer) and children—Keaton, Connor, Micah and Rudy, Amy (Rick) Reynoldson and son Rayce; his daughter, Kathy (David) Jacobs; sister, Harriet Oberg; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins