Buster Bodfield, 60 - March 24, 2011
Buster Bodfield, 60, of Upland died Thursday, March 24, 2011, at the VA Hospital in Omaha.
A memorial service will take place Thursday, March 31, at 10:30 a.m. at the Lexington Christian Church with the Rev. Kyron C. BeDunnah officiating. Inurnment, with military honors, will be at the Greenwood Cemetery at Lexington.
Bodfield was preceded in death by: his parents, Paul and Audrey; his son, Rob; two brothers—Mike and Rob; a nephew, Blue.
Survivors include: his wife, Brenda Bodfield of Upland; two sons—Jamie (Amy) Bodfield of Lincoln, and Richie Workman of Chadron; a daughter, Jennifer Workman of Fort Collins, CO; his stepfather, Dan Peppler of Cozad; two sisters—Audra (Bruce) Anderson of Lexington, and Deannie (Justin) Hudson of Holdrege; five grandchildren—Evan, Ethan, Riley, Kaden and Brooklyn; mother-in-law, Winona Barker of Cambridge; numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST