Carl Bergstrom, 92 - April 20, 2011
Carl Oliver Vincent Bergstrom, 92, of North Platte passed away Wednesday, April 20, 2011, at North Platte Care Center.
Services were Saturday, April 23, at the Svea-Dal Evangelical Covenant Church, north of Brady, with the Rev. Ken Sawyer officiating. Burial took place on Monday, April 25, at the Svea-Dal Cemetery.
Bergstrom was preceded in death by: his parents, Carl and Carrie; his wife, Hazel; a brother, Kenneth; sister-in-law, Lucille Bergstrom.
Survivors include: three nephews—Gaylen Bergstrom and Gary (Brenda) Bergstrom, all of Brady, and Gerald (Brenna) Bergstrom of Kearney; other nieces and nephews—Kenneth Pheasant, Jackie Brammeier, Elaine Luse, Kay Ono, Joyce Schartzer and Genieve Allington; great-nieces—Kassie and McKenzie Bergstrom; great-nephew, Grant Bergstrom.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action