Renata Brell, 92 - April 29, 2011
Renata Brell, 92, of Elwood passed away Friday, April 29, 2011, at the Elwood Care Center.
Services were May 4 at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church in Elwood with the Rev. Kenton Birtell officiating. Burial was at the Elwood Cemetery.
Brell was preceded in death by: her parents, Emil and Anna Esslinger; her husband, Wilbur; two brothers—Edwin and Herbert; a sister, Elsa Kroger.
Survivors include: her two children—Larry (Cheryl) Brell of Elwood, and Joan (Roger) Brand of Gothenburg; sister-in-law, Alice Mercer of Kearney; brother-in-law, Robert Brell of Elwood; seven grandchildren—Wendy (Wade) Nilson, Ashley (John) Flynn, Jill (Joe) Debban, William (LeahAnn) Brell, Michelle (Jonney) Johnson, Kristi (Greg) Land and Mark (Nikki) Brand; 15 great-grandchildren—Ethan, Wyatt, Kennedy, Sophia, Caroline, Sarah, Wryston, Nolan, Amber, Austin, Jonathan, Mackenzie, Drake, Krysten and Jeramie; two great-great-grandchildren—Harmony and Adalyn; numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST