Robert Gadway, 71 - May 07, 2011
Robert “Bob” G. Gadway, 71, of Cozad died Saturday, May 7, 2011, at Cozad.
Services were May 11 at the American Lutheran Church of Cozad with the Revs. Mike Parsh and Don Wilken officiating. Burial was at the Cozad Cemetery.
Gadway was preceded in death by: his parents, Robert and Floretta; his mother and father-in-law.
Survivors include: his wife of over 50 years, Linda Gadway of Cozad; two daughters—Vicki (Gary) Wirth of Kearney and Tracey (Gary) Kracl of Schuyler; four grandchildren—Erin (Cain Martin) Kracl, Nathan Kracl, Cody Wirth and Kayla Wirth; four brothers—Wesley (Ceil) Gadway of Hershey, Gordon (Florice) Gadway of North Platte, Stanley (Marilyn) Gadway of Morgan Hill, CA, and Maynard Gadway of Mountain Home, AR; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater