Ina Wilcox, 64 - May 02, 2011
Ina M. Wilcox, 64, of Holdrege, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, May 2, 2011, at the Phelps Memorial Health Center in Holdrege.
Services were conducted at the Nelson-Bauer Funeral Home at Holdrege on Saturday, May 7, with Chaplain DeWane Dow officiating. Interment took place at the Prairie Home Cemetery at Holdrege.
Wilcox was preceded in death by: her parents, William and Edna Brestel; a sister, Barb Cihak.
Survivors include: husband, Gilbert “Gil” of Holdrege; four children—Jason Wilcox of Alma, Maggie (Jason) Rief and Doug Wilcox, all of Omaha, and Patty (Brian) Maring of rural Atlanta; 12 grandchildren; a brother, William “Bill” (Sandy) Brestel of Gothenburg; three sisters-in-law—Janice (Wayne) Lichtenwalter of Lexington, Irene (Dennis) Kenning and Dee (Paul Plummer)Kenning-Plummer, all of rural Elwood; numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500