Randy Harm, 66 - February 10, 2012
Former Gothenburg resident Randy D. Harm, 66, of Gretna died Friday, Feb. 10, 2012.
A memorial service was conducted Friday, Feb. 17, at First Baptist Church in Gothenburg. Interment followed at Fort McPherson Cemetery south of Maxwell.
Harm was born Feb. 1, 1946.
Survivors include: wife Rhea Harm; daughter Tonja Rubenthaler; sons Troy Harm, Toby (Kori) Harm; grandchildren Allison, Derek, Brooke, Kayla Mariah, Addison and Gracie; mother Adaline Shabram; brother Nick (Mimmi) Harm; sisters Cordelia (Tim) Aden and Mala DeBerg; many other family members and friends.
?A memorial has been established at the First State Bank.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%