Harold Sholund, 85 - July 07, 2012
Harold V. Sholund, 85, of Green Valley, AZ, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Saturday, July 7, 2012, at his home.
The body was cremated. No services were conducted.
Sholund was born April 12, 1927, at Gothenburg.
He graduated from Gothenburg High School and attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
In April of 1949, he was united in marriage to Maretta Ayres at the First Presbyterian Church in Gothenburg. The couple celebrated their 63rd wedding anniversary in April of 2012.
He was the father of five daughters—Vicki Sholund-Cassidy of Denver, CO, Nancy Jean Sholund-Arora, Cynthia Sholund-Johnson of Lakewood, CO, Sharon Kay Sholund of Centennial, CO, and Karen Mary Sholund-Nisenbaum of Chicago; and the grandfather of three granddaughters—Bridget Cassidy, Katie Cassidy and Lauren Nisenbaum.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president