Dennis Lee Krantz, 68 - October 29, 2012Dennis “Denny” Lee Krantz, 68, of Farnam passed away on Monday, Oct. 29, 2012, at his home in Farnam following a brief illness.
Krantz was born Nov. 8, 1943, at Aurora, IL, son of Roscoe and Rosetta (Horton) Krantz. He grew up in a small farming community in eastern Illinois.
Krantz resided at Illinois, Wyoming and Nevada before making his home in Farnam.
He spent numerous years employed as a cow boss on large range ranches, and was also an over-the-road trucker for many years.
?Krantz enjoyed trucks, ranching and spending time with friends, according to family members.
?He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Richard (Bonnie) Krantz.
?Survivors include: his life partner, Lucinda Robinson of Farnam; a brother, Earl (Pat) Krantz; sister, Pam (Woody) Bates.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State