J. Scott Hawks, 58 - March 17, 2013J. Scott Hawks, age 58, of Lincoln passed away on March 17, 2013.
He was born on Aug. 16, 1954, in Lexington to Glenn and JoAnne Hawks.
Hawks graduated from Lexington High School in 1972. He married Kristi on Aug. 10, 1985.
He retired from the City of Lincoln. He loved hunting, travelling, woodworking and going to garage sales.
He is preceded in death by: his mother JoAnne and father-in-law Erick Larson.
Hawks is survived by: his wife, Kristi; his father, Glenn; mother-in-law, Marilyn Larson; brother, Jim (Janelle) Hawks; sister Lori MacDonald (Kurt); sister-in-law Erica (Mark) Larson; brother-in-law Curt Larson; sister-in-law Carrie Larson; sister-in-law Teresa (Mike) Oldenkamp; special friend Linda Linke; and numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, memorials can be sent to the family for charity designation.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship