J. Scott Hawks, 58 - March 17, 2013J. Scott Hawks, age 58, of Lincoln passed away on March 17, 2013.
He was born on Aug. 16, 1954, in Lexington to Glenn and JoAnne Hawks.
Hawks graduated from Lexington High School in 1972. He married Kristi on Aug. 10, 1985.
He retired from the City of Lincoln. He loved hunting, travelling, woodworking and going to garage sales.
He is preceded in death by: his mother JoAnne and father-in-law Erick Larson.
Hawks is survived by: his wife, Kristi; his father, Glenn; mother-in-law, Marilyn Larson; brother, Jim (Janelle) Hawks; sister Lori MacDonald (Kurt); sister-in-law Erica (Mark) Larson; brother-in-law Curt Larson; sister-in-law Carrie Larson; sister-in-law Teresa (Mike) Oldenkamp; special friend Linda Linke; and numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, memorials can be sent to the family for charity designation.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30