Irma Johnson, 93 - April 01, 2013Irma Johnson, 93, of Gothenburg, formerly of Brady, passed away Monday, April 1, 2013, at her daughter’s home in Lincoln.
Services will be conducted at 3 p.m. at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Wednesday, April 10, with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating. A private family internment, prior to services, will take place at the Svea Dal cemetery north of Brady.
A visitation will take place on Tuesday, April 9, from 1 to 8 p.m. at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg.
Johnson was preceded in death by: her parents; her husband, Louis; six sisters; daughter-in-law, Judy Johnson.
Survivors include: her sons—Tedd (Lila) of North Platte and John of Brady; her daughter, Pamela (Bill) Weekly of Lincoln; grandchildren—Shawne Coonfare of Papillion, Bonita Johnson (Jim Jefferson) of Spearmont, ME, Shane (Amanda) Johnson of Benkleman, Matt (Vicki) Weekly of Brainard, Kurt (Tiffany) Weekly of Lincoln, and Jael (John) Roschewski of Kearney; great-grandchildren—Chloe and Isabella Coonfare, Connor Coonfare, Will, Mike, PJ and Drew Weekly, Hunter and Avery Weekly, Judd and Jack Johnson.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the Svea Dal Church Ladies Aid, 1676 S. Svea-Dal Road, Brady NE, or to donor’s choice.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair