Hstora Haenns ears Ao January 21, 1920 It was announced that plans were being drawn to convert the John G. Beath building, remodeling and converting the structure into a modern hotel and cafe to be operated by Mr. Beath. The partitions were to be torn out and the ground floor divided into two 20-foot rooms,PLEASE LOG IN FOR PREMIUM CONTENT. Our website requires visitors to log in to view the best local news. Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe today!